Absolutely! Your order can be picked up, by appointment, in our design studio conveniently located just a few blocks off the square in San Marcos, Texas.
When placing your order for pick up, you can choose one of two payment options: In-person (we accept cash or credit card) or you can pay by credit card online when placing the order.
At this time, we do not accept checks or money orders.
-You bet! At this time, we offer hand delivery of - gift boxes ONLY - within the 78666 zip code area. A delivery fee of $10.00 will be add to all hand delivered orders. When placing an order for hand delivery you may choose one of two methods:
1. Give us a call at 512-798-3388 or send an email under "Contact Us" with the item you wish to order along with the recipients name and delivery address. When your request has been received, we will send you an electronic invoice to your email. Once payment has been received, we will process the order for delivery. This is the easiest option, but since you are not reserving the item online, we can not guarantee the item will be available when we receive your order. The other option is below.
2. First select the gift basket you wish to order.
- Choose "Checkout"
- Enter your email address
- Choose In-Person pick up.
- Enter your first and last name. Select Continue
- On the next screen, in the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS box, type the recipients name and address.
- Under the Payment section at the bottom of the screen, choose Pay In-Person and complete your order.
- Once you order has been received, we will send you an electronic invoice for payment.
- Once payment has been received, your order will be processed.
Most deliveries are made the day after payment has been received. **Hand deliveries made on the Texas State University campus are made between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. on the day of delivery.
All items can be shipped within in the U.S. Items are ship USPS. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
At this time, items are usually available for shipping within 1-2 business days (Monday-Saturday).